Tuesday 5 March 2019

💧 Seasonal Skincare Saviours 💆🏻

With the weather constantly changing lately (at least in England, anyway), it can have quite a negative impact on our skin. As a sensitive skin sufferer, I am personally even more prone to dry, uneven skin as the weather continues to do whatever it's doing. But, one thing that I know I can always rely on no matter what, is skincare. So I have found some of the most highly recommended, celeb approved skincare products great for keeping your skin healthy this spring.


Dry Complexion?
With the weather really not knowing what to do with itself at the moment, it's really easy for our skin to get confused and become extremely dry and irritated by the constant change in climate. And if you suffer from dry skin, you'll understand how uncomfortable this may be. Well suffer no more, because I have found the ultimate moisturiser that will work wonders for your skin!

I am talking about none other than the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Nourishing Moisturiser. 
This is an amazing hydrating cream full of ceramide products which are essential for keeping your skin healthy and hydrated during the cold days.

 Celeb Fan: Pop singer Ariana Grande.


Chapped lips?
I think I can speak on behalf of everyone when I say that there is absolutely nothing worse than having dry, chapped lips, let alone in the cold and windy weather! If you're struggling with chapped lips at the moment, then worry no more because I've got the perfect solution that will get your lips repaired and moisturised in no time.

This particular chapstick product is called Burt's Bees Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment. It is a heavily moisturising, natural balm full of essential oils and vitamins essential for repairing your cracked lips. And here's a tip, make sure to avoid any lipglosses or lip-shines during the healing process of your chapped lips because the shine can actually attract and reflect off UV rays, even if it's not necessarily sunny!

Celeb Fan: TV Host Holly Willoughby.


Redness?
Are you someone who suffers with redness of the skin, or even blotchy & patchy skin? If this is the case, then I have found something that will really help calm down that irritated redness that you can't seem to get rid of! This amazing, highly-recommended calming serum is called the Proactiv Redness Relief Serum, and it works a treat.
It's really important to include antioxidants in your skin regime, especially if you suffer with red, flushed skin, which this particular remedy is full of. Omega oil-rich products are also essential for your skin which again really help calm down irritated and flushed skin types.

Celeb Fan: Actress Kristen Stewart.


So there we have it gals, put down that foundation and pick up some skincare products, because we could all use a bit of TLC when it comes to looking after our skin! Hopefully this post was of use to you and please do let me know if you try out and of these products, and how you find them :)




*Photos from: Cult Beauty, BurtsBees, Amazon, Vogue. Post inspired by Rosie Underwood OK! Magazine.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These are great products. I added them to my list. I definitely need to take better care of my skin. Thank you for sharing! 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the love, I'm so glad you loved reading :) Take care ❤

      Delete
  2. Our weather is definitely changing around here often and my skin has been so dry. Thank you for sharing these, I need to add them to my to-get list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess me too, dry skin is the worse! Thank you for the love, glad this post helped you (:

      Delete
  3. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Dermajem

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. skincare for home

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. www.pearlsandpoodles.com/how-to-apply-foundation-with-a-sponge/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig